DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Dose and Co – Success Case Study” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Dose and Co – Success Case Study examines the reasons underpinning success and key learnings. Dose & Co offers a collagen and protein powder and has grown in popularity as it is tapping into the growing Health & Wellness mega-trend.
Dose & Co has successfully managed to target young consumers with time constraints by developing collagen products in a convenient format that can be added to any drink. Dose & Co has gained more credibility with Khloe Kardashian as its new spokesperson.
- Dose & Co adapts to consumers’ preferences by using natural ingredients, along with ‘non-GMO’ and ‘gluten-free’ claims.
- Dose & Co started as a direct-to-consumer brand and after two years arrived in-store due to the omnichannel experience being more attractive to consumers.
- Adapting the product range to consumers’ demands has accelerated its growth.
Reasons to Buy
- Use Our selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the personal care sector by gaining insights from a brand that achieved international expansion.
Key Topics Covered:
- Holland & Barret
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i1obwl
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900