I wrote an article in 2016 about the climate change conference that took place in Paris and the climate change conference in 2019 in New York. In both writings, there is the capability of reference at present, the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus in 2020. I never thought that Mother Earth would have resorted to such stern and harsh measures because her children did not pay heed to what was written in previous articles.
And now, again, I remind the leaders of each country of what I stated before:
“The Sun, the Earth and the Moon together, transform energy into matter and matter into energy 40 hours a week during sunlight, and man, through his manufacturing processes, transforms energy into matter, and matter into energy 120 hours a week. With this, there will be an imbalance in the process of cleansing the gases within the earth’s atmosphere. Nothing is wrong or right about man’s longer working hours, but we must remember the Earth makes enough resources for everyone’s need, but not everyone’s greed and when God created mankind, the Almighty Spirit endowed human beings with the gift of free will. And to control this free will, God put into effect in the universe one immutable law i.e. to every action there in an equal and opposite reaction”.
I hope everyone, can see for themselves, in the whole world the change that is taking place today which is causing all people and all businesses to revert to a 40-hour workweek by force. I recommend from what I’m seeing every morning in the world media, for the country which I live in, Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean and other countries of the world the following:
- The public sector hours remain as is Monday-Friday, 8 am to 4 pm;
- School hours remain as is, Monday- Friday, 8 am to 3 pm;
- The private sector works from Tuesday to Saturday, 10 am to 6 pm and close on Sundays and Mondays, and public holidays, except the restaurant and entertainment industry which can close on a Monday. This will also help to alleviate traffic congestion and also help to restore family life and climate change, which is so needed today;
- The manufacturing sector work from Monday to Friday from 6 am to 6 pm during sunlight so that the Sun and the Earth and Moon can help to mitigate pollution;
- The agriculture sector should please be more discreet with the use of pesticides and chemicals so as not to attract the negative side of the elements, for as the saying goes, fire can cook your food or burn your city down or water can quench your thirst or drown you, or the wind can soothe your face or blow your house down;
- The airline industry should have flights only between the hours of 6 am to 6 pm so that the Sun, the Earth and the Moon can balance the gases emitted from the aircraft during the sunlight hours.
This change in activity will make Mother Earth happier and will help to restore climate change and prolong the life of mankind. Failure to take heed, and I dear say with trepidation, Mother Earth will have no choice but to jolt us into reality with high magnitude earthquakes or otherwise shift the earth’s axis to restore balance in the future.
May the Almighty Spirit bless us all to live long and prosper.
Trinidad and Tobago